Review: Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Refreshing Toner







Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Refreshing Toner

I haven't purchased a toner in such a long time since having such bad result from the Clinique Toner LINK. It was probably loaded up with witch hazel and alcohol. When I was walked around my local Target I saw Boots and  I got so excited because I live in the states and Boots is a well known UK brand. At first I could believe Boots was a Target LINK but then after looking at all the products they had I remember Ingrid or Missglamourizzi LINK saying in one of her videos that the Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Facial Toner is comparable to the well known Bioderma. 

I don't know if any of you do this but when I first go into Target I walk to the beauty section and I just put stuff in my cart and as I am walking around the store I search product reviews. Can I tell you I found not one negative comment about this toner and I happily agree. This toner is my new holy grail product. I used to hate toners because they were so drying and they make my acne worse but this toner has cleared up my acne. It's probably because this toner is very basic and contains no  fragrance, alcohol, and witch hazel , no artificial colors or dyes. I also love that this toner doesn't leave your skin feeling tight after you apply it.  

The only complaint I have about this toner is the packaging but this toner was only $4. 

XOXO, Rosie 

***In the comments below please leave me blog post ideas I have getting sick of always doing reviews. If you know of any tags or something you want me to do leave it in the comments below :D Have a fabulous day! 


No comments :

Post a Comment