Review: Macadamia No Tangle Spray



Macadamia No Tangle Spray LINK 

I am head over heels in love with this product. My hair is thick and often times it doesn't do what its told. In March of 2012 I decided to dye my hair blonde and I haven't looked back. I love myself with blonde hair but it can be very damaging. It wasn't in till I started to watch Youtube Videos that I started to invest the money into good hair care products. 

My hair gets dangled really easily. Even the littlest of winds and my hair will be in tangles. 

The Macadamia No Tangle Spray claims to eliminate tangles and protect hair from over combing, heat styling and sun damage. Yes, my hair still gets tangles here and there throughout the day but its not as bad as it used to be. All you have to do is spray this no tangle spray through towel dried hair and comb through to distribute the product. The scent is very pleasant and fresh. The ingredients that are in this Macadamia No Tangle Spray all sound so moisturizing for your hair- Macadamia Nut Oil, Argon Oil, Coconut Oil you would think with all these oils your hair would be a total grease ball but no. This product doesn't weigh down my hair at all. 

The only problem I have with the product is the packaging. The nozzle for some reason just doesn't work. 


XOXO, Rosie

13 comments :

  1. I have got to try this! Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to try the Dove nourishing oil care detangler. I have thick hair as well and I SWEAR by this stuff. I have gone through so many bottles of this stuff.
    -Cyd
    http://120vanilla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair gets SUPER tangly too! Will definitely be looking into this. Great review!

    http://pinksugar11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm following now via GFC and bloglovin and would be very happy if you follow me back! :)

    http://allthingsglitterandbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was surfing the net and found your blog, congratulations is really nice and beautiful photos!
    What about follow each others?
    Kisses
    In The Checkout Line - Fashion blog

    In The Checkout Line - Fashion blog

    In The Checkout Line - Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I always wanted to try this brand, but I had no references. I do not get tangled hair but argan and macadamia oil sound exactely what I need for my hair now, I wonder if they have some hair mask or leave on treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rosie, just wanted to let you know your comments are not publishing correctly... at least I can't see them :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you find this product to be greasy at all? I've heard that some other products in the range can cause hair to become greasy rather quickly... :/

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear! Thanks for visiting my blog. Actually I already followed you long time ago on gfc :)
    You can follow me if you're not following yet :)
    You have a great blog!

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice review, and from your profile, yes blonde is a defo you. You are gorgeous. Nice blog, by the way :)
    Following you now, hope you will follow us back.
    Regards
    Patchoulii-Flog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, nice blog :)

    would you like to follow each other ? :D
    http://girlonmarch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. this sounds like a great detangler! I'll need to keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete