Review: Macadamia No Tangle Spray



Macadamia No Tangle Spray LINK 

I am head over heels in love with this product. My hair is thick and often times it doesn't do what its told. In March of 2012 I decided to dye my hair blonde and I haven't looked back. I love myself with blonde hair but it can be very damaging. It wasn't in till I started to watch Youtube Videos that I started to invest the money into good hair care products. 

My hair gets dangled really easily. Even the littlest of winds and my hair will be in tangles. 

The Macadamia No Tangle Spray claims to eliminate tangles and protect hair from over combing, heat styling and sun damage. Yes, my hair still gets tangles here and there throughout the day but its not as bad as it used to be. All you have to do is spray this no tangle spray through towel dried hair and comb through to distribute the product. The scent is very pleasant and fresh. The ingredients that are in this Macadamia No Tangle Spray all sound so moisturizing for your hair- Macadamia Nut Oil, Argon Oil, Coconut Oil you would think with all these oils your hair would be a total grease ball but no. This product doesn't weigh down my hair at all. 

The only problem I have with the product is the packaging. The nozzle for some reason just doesn't work. 


XOXO, Rosie