Review: Crochet Toms



Hi Beautiful Ladies, I hope your all doing well. Today I have another review for you! I love reviews! 

I decided to go with a navy color this time around because I purchased a natural pair last year  and they got dirty fairly quickly. I love the design of these Toms. There perfect for those hot summer months. They keep your feet cool and comfortable. 

I know a lot of girls had problems with the sizing but mine fit true to size. I am a size 6 and I ordered a size 6 and they fit comfortably. 

I am also very happy I went with the navy color this time around because they go with everything I own. I have nothing bad to say about Toms. I love them! I wish I had money I would buy all of them and remember when you purchase a pair of Toms another pair goes to a child in need. 

There's were I purchased my Toms Link 

xoxo, Rosie

7 comments :

  1. They look so dang cute. Luv the rich blue color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color of blue. The crochet style is cute.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE these Toms! I can't get enough of crochet toms..they're so cute and girly! :) xx

    www.glamourae.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look really cute and I love the color!

    Would you like to check out my blog?

    http://allthingsglitterandbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's just amazing, love the color so much! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back,
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://www.mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! I follow you. I would like you to follow me back! Thanks!

    http://how2befashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete