Review: Suave Dry Shampoo



I just had my last 'first' day of college. It was bittersweet. Anyway's I hope your all doing well. 

I purchased this dry shampoo after not having much luck with the Tresemme dry shampoo. I was skeptical after trying the Tresemme dry shampoo because I received such bad results with the Tresemme dry shampoo but it was only $2.88(US) at my Walmart and I decided to purchase it and I am so happy I did. 

I have been using this dry shampoo for a couple of weeks now and I finally decided now is the perfect time to do a review. This dry shampoo is suppose to be used for roots only. I heard some people using this as as an all over dry shampoo. You want to use this dry shampoo lightly because if you often use to much your hair is left with a waxy feel. I love the scent. The scent is light enough where it doesn't over power my perfume. 

I will definitely repurchase this dry shampoo again & again. 

XOXO, Rosie 

1 comment :

  1. I wish we had a bigger dry shampoo selection here in Greece... They are just getting popular, so i am hoping to see more brands like Suave or Tresemme even. Iwould love to try them out!

    ReplyDelete