NOTD: Revlon Copper Penny



Today NOTD is Revlon's Copper Penny. This polish is fun for summer or fall. This polish is a 
mirco- shimmer polish. This polish will look amazing with a good tan. This polish can used as a one coat polish  but for this picture I used 2 coats. The name of the polish is spot on it reminds me of a shiny new penny. I also love that this polish can be easily removed most glitter polishes take a long time to remove but this polish comes off like a normal polish would. 

Did you  ever try this polish and tell me what you thought of this polish? 

xoxo, Rosie 

5 comments :

  1. I've tried this polish, and it's one of my favorites! You are right that it looks good with a tan. It is perfect for the summer, but it translate perfectly into the Fall without being a bummer reminding you that Summer is gone. Nice choice!

    www.beauteousquirk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this nailpolish, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour! your right it will look great in fall as well as summer!

    kirstylovesx.blogspot.co.uk xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, I really love your blog and it’d be great if we followed each other. Let me know on my blog? Thanks, much love Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this shade, will definitely be adding it to my collection.
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Yours is also great and I'm a new follower :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete