Review: Vera Bradley Laptop BackPack






I have been using this Vera Bradley Laptop Backpack for 3 years now and I am absolutely in love with it. This backpack makes going to school fun. I love the bright colors and the floral print. Unfortunately this print called the Happy Snails is discontinued. I love that this backpack has a safe spot for my laptop. The padded straps made this backpack so comfortable walking around campus. I love this backpack for  the amount of storage it has in it. I also love that this backpack has a compartment in the back where you can slip this backpack over your luggage. Perfect for travel and vacation. This backpack is definitely worth the investment for any college or high school student. 

The only compliant I have about the backpack itself is I wish that the pockets on the sides of the backpack where bigger because they don't fit my water bottle and I am stuck carrying around my water bottle. Since I do go to college I do use the space to fit my travel sized umbrella.

You can purchase your own backpack here

1 comment :

  1. I must be living under a rock, because I've never heard of a laptop backpack before! It's such a good idea! :) xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete