Recently Loving.........




1.  L’Oreal Color Vibrancy Shampoo-As many of you know if you have been reading my blog for something I recently dyed my hair red for the coming fall season and dying your hair can be very damaging and I needed to find a cheap but 'high end' working shampoo and I love this one. It works wonders I've dyed my one month ago today and my hair looks better than ever. My color has not fated. 


2. Moroccan Oil- I've  tried countless leave in conditioners, Macadamia's Leave in Cream and Macadamia's Healing Treatment but none of them have left my  hair feeling and looking so soft, shiny and thoroughly healthy. I love using the Moroccan Oil on wet hair rather than dry hair. 


3. Vera Bradley All in One Wristlet in Ribbons- I have been using this wallet since College started in September and it works fabulous. I also use it when running errands, there is nothing like running into the super market to get a container of milk and you have to drag your whole handbag with you. When using this wallet is has a pocket for your phone and on the inside it has 3 slots for your cards and it even has a zipper section for your change.


4. L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm- I use this deep repair mask every time I wash my hair with the L'oreal Color Vibrancy Shampoo. I only wash my hair 2 times a week. My Stylist recommends I only wash my hair once a week but I have very oily skin and hair and I just can't do that. My hair is very soft and I can actually get a comb through it without using a detangling spray. I don't want to go to into detail about it because I plan on doing a full review.



5. EOS Shave Gel- Most recently some shave gels have been breaking me out on my legs (gross) but not this one. This shave gel is perfect is its sensitive enough for my sensitive skin. The scent is perfect not to overwhelming and if you compare this shave gel to others I find this one to be the most moisturizing. 



6. Nesquik Chocolate Milk- Every morning for the past weeks before College I have been going to the bagel store and getting a bagel and a chocolate, I don't know what it is about chocolate milk that I have been so obsessed with. It's probably because it reminds me of my childhood and now that I am growing me I just want to be that child again and not have to worry about anything. Don't you remember when you were a children and you'd wish you were grown up well it’s not all what it’s cracked up to be.

No comments :

Post a Comment