The Christmas Tag




1. What is your favourite Christmas drink?

I know the typical answer on here would be any of the special Starbucks red cups but seeing as their Christmas menu is mainly targeted at coffee drinkers, I don't really enjoy coffee but I can go for a tall hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows  :) 

2. What is your favourite Christmas smell?

I'm not really a fan of Christmas scented candles because I hate cinnamon and spice but I do like the ones that smell like pine trees. 

3. Do you have any Christmas traditions?

 The morning of Christmas my grandma would make a big Christmas breakfast filled with eggs, muffins, toast, jam, and orange juice and then we all open our presents and stay in our pj's.  

4. What's the one thing you really want to get from Santa this Christmas?

If I could choose one thing it would be a Canon T3I camera, they take much better photos but they are  expensive so I doubt I will get one!

5. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?

I attempted to build one but it is definitely harder than it looks,and I don't like gingerbread, I just ate the candy :) 

6. Who is your favourite person to buy presents for?

Probably my daddy! 

7. What is your favourite Christmas song?

All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey, I love this song so much that I pretty much play it all year round.  

9. What is the weirdest gift you have ever received?

TMI but probably underwear from my aunt. 

10. Do you like to dress up for Christmas or stay in your PJ's?

I always wear my pj's all day at home but I think Christmas is good holiday to get dressed LOL Most years someone buys me something new to wear so I usually wear that but I usually just try it on and than put my pj's back on :) 

I hope you enjoyed this tag and  I'd love to know your answers!

No comments :

Post a Comment