Review: Naked 3




The Urban Decay was making yet another variation of their Naked palette. I honestly concerned not getting it because I already have the first two and then when I saw this palette in person in Sephora and I knew I had to get . I must admit the appeal of having rose gold on my eyes is what drew me in, even though  I didn't need anymore neutral eyeshadows in my collection. The eyeshadows are very pigmented, creamy and easy to work with. There are a total of two matte shades in the crease.


 For me this is a good balance in an eye palette as I generally only use matte shades  so Limit and Nooner are perfect. It's a really nice subtle brow bone highlight colour. Burnout, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, and Black heart are all gorgeous shades. Overall I think this is a great palette with colors  flatter ever skin tone. I have brown eyes and I always has trouble making them the main focus of my makeup because when you have brown eyes the only color you can wear to make them pop is purple. I never thought rose gold eye shadows would make brown eyes pop.To be honest I haven't put this palette down since I received it for christmas.



No comments :

Post a Comment