The Blogger Made Me Buy It Tag



Who are your most influential bloggers? Who are the ones that you really rely on for reviews and swatches?

 Lily- whatihearttoday.blogspot.com
Liesl- prettyrandomthings.com

and so many more but those are the two blogs I like to check everyday!

 Do you buy a product solely as a result from one review from your favourite bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others? 

When I see a product that interest me I definitely look up other reviews; definitely if its a skincare products because I have really oily skin.

What is your most favorite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?

I wasnt planning on purchasing the Naked 3 but thanks to all the wondering bloggers and their swatches I knew I had to purchase it and Im glad I did because I love it :)

Review Here! 

Name 5 products you have bought recently do to a blog? 

Definitely the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette.
The Benefit Theyre Real Mascara.
This isnt really a product but filling in my brows. OMG I'm obsessed.
 Real Technique Brushes
 Dove Noirshing Oil Care Shampoo and Conditioner

What is your least favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs? Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in the shade Hot Tamale

 Have you ever given into blogger hype? If so, which hype?

All the time. I just want everything but I cant have everything. Just recently I saw young girls at my college sporting Louis Vuttion Handbags and I really want one so bad. Have you ever avoided blogger hype? If so, which hype? I try but I doesnt work.

Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out a review?

Probably a good 50% of my makeup.


                                                                   I tag YOU! 
                                                Make sure to leave me a comments telling
                                        me you did this tag because I would love to write it :)

No comments :

Post a Comment