Garnier Clean Nourishing Cleansing Oil


Garnier  Clean Nourishing Cleansing Oil 

I always wanted to try cleansing oils but they were all so expensive and I wasn't ready to shell out the money for a cleansing oil if it didn't work on my skin. 

This oil is not super thick; it feels like olive oil. The scent is very light. 

Now I have oily acne prone skin and this cleansing oil is formulated for those who have dry skin but I decided to try it anyway, and I am so happy I did. I think it does an amazing job at removing makeup.

I usually take about two to three pumps of the oil and massage it onto a DRY face. I use a little water to emulsify the cleansing oil and I keep massaging around my face. As the cleansing oil emulsifies you’ll notice it will get milky. Then rinse! 

After I pat my skin dry with a towel, my skin does not feel greasy or oily. It feels hydrated and moisturized. I have seen a big difference in my skin after using this cleansing oil. My skin is brighter than ever. My breakouts are slowly disappearing and my redness is becoming less and less visible. 


With Much Love,
Rosina  

No comments :

Post a Comment