Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder






Let me just tell you this has let me just say this product has already earned itself a top place in my everyday make up bag. After being on my wishlist for a couple years now I was able to do a swap with the lovely Hannah and this was one of those products I knew I had to try. Some bronzers that I have tried previously either have very orang-y undertone but this bronzer is not that. This bronzer gives you the perfect sun-kissed glow. Even thought this bronzer has some shimmer in it, let me tell you, it is really is nothing to worry about. It's ever so subtle and I have oily skin. The word 'shimmer' is very apparent in the pan but barely shows up on your skin. I officially became apart of the ever so famous Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder  and I am so excited. 

This bronzer is a miracle. It applies so effortlessly. You really don't let a lot of product on your brush because it is so pigmented.  I love the practical packaging and design. I honestly feels like your opening a bar of chocolate. The packaging also makes it perfect for travel. The only thing I would change is if Bourjois would insert a compact mirror on the other side of the bronzer for on the go touch-ups but I can't complain. Bourjois claims this product smells like chocolate, but to me it doesn't smell that chocolaty once you have the Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer. Its smells more like a delicious perfume scent.



With Much Love,

Rosina
 


No comments :

Post a Comment