MUA Palette in Heaven & Earth






You can never have to many neutral eyeshadow palettes right? or at least that's what I think to tell myself.  This palette is my absolute favorite palette in my collection right now. 

Heaven and Earth is the ultimate neutral palette to create a gorgeous natural look. Which is my favorite type of look. I love a great natural look. Heaven and Earth palette comes with 12 gorgeous shades blend able shades.To be honest, I went back and fourth decided weather or not I wanted to purchase this palette and I am so happy I did. It's amazing! These eyeshadows are  perfect super buttery texture. These shadows are so easy to blend too. The lighter color is fantastic for highlighting brow bone. All of these shades really complement each other really well. These shadows last all day on my oily eyelids when you use a primer. I  use Mac Paintpot in Painterly everyday. You can have to many neutral eyeshadow palettes. 


What's your go to eyeshadow palette? 

With Much Love, 
Rosina 



No comments :

Post a Comment