My Macadamia Favorites





Macadamia No Tangle: I was pretty impressed with this product to be honest. It felt smooth and sleek and it is a lot easier to style now.  Just spray the product onto towel dried hair before blow-drying, and than brush through. The scent isn't to overpowering. It’s very light and fresh and it surprisingly doesn't weigh down my hair. 

Macadamia Nourishing Leave In Cream: The Leave In Cream is designed to de-tangle, tame and protect your hair from the sun's UV rays as well as adding softness and shine! It is also a texture cream so leaves your hair feeling full and thick as well as soft! After I washed my hair, I towel dried it and then added about half a pump of the cream to the lengths of my hair.  I found that the cream absorbed into my hair quickly and didn't leave it feeling heavy. My frizz-ness has tamed down since using this product. 

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment: I only use this product on my damp hair right after I towel dry my hair. I squeeze a quarter-sized amount into my hair and work through from my ears down. The scent is strong in the beginning but you just have to get used to it, now I love the scent. I find that this oil dries my hair a lot faster either when I use a blow dryer or I air dry. I have noticed that this healing oil keeps my splits ends bay. 


With Much Love, 
Rosina

No comments :

Post a Comment