Recently Loving.....?










Benefit They're Real: This mascara is amazing. his mascara wand really grabs every lash and adds volume to my stubborn lashes. This mascara adds a ton of length to my lashes. It also holds a curl really well. The formula doesn't flake and my lashes aren't crunchy either. 

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo & Conditioner: This shampoo and conditioner isn't like anything I've tried before. The shampoo and conditioner feels very high end but yet you can buy it at a budget friendly price. My hair just feels moisturized. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering with respected hair coloring, heat damage and overall neglect.

Garnier Fructis Cleansing Oil: My skin does not feel greasy or oily. It feels hydrated and moisturized. I have seen a big difference in my skin after using this cleansing oil. I also does an excellent job at removing your makeup. 

Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette: I was never a big fan of filling in my brows till I tried it one day and I got so many complaints when I went out shopping after that, I looked in the mirror I loved what I saw and now I can't leave the house without filling in my brows. 



With Much Love, 
Rosina








No comments :

Post a Comment