TMI Tag




1: What are you wearing?
Currently, my PJ's :) 


2: Ever been in love?
Nope 


3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope


4: How tall are you?
5'1, 5'2ish around there....


5: How much do you weigh?
I dont know my family doesn't keep scales in the house. 


6: Any tattoos?
Nope but want one but to scared of the pain

7: Any piercings?
Just my ears, I used to have my belly button and nose pierced but I took those out as I got older 

8: OTP?
Me & Taylor York from Paramore ;) Does that count? 


                                                                  9: Favorite show?
Currently Pretty Little Liars

10: Favorite bands?
Paramore :) 

11: Something you miss? 
My Grandpa, he passed away in 2007

12: Favorite song?
Currently that new one by Cash Cash called Take Me Home

13: How old are you?
20 

14: Zodiac sign?
Taurus

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Sense of humor 

16: Favorite Quote?
'She is clothed in dignity and laughs without fear of the future' proverb 31:35

17: Favorite actor?
Currently Austin Bulter from The Carrie Diaries ;)

18: Favorite color?
Pink can't you tell from my blog template

19: Loud music or soft?
Loud 

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My room 

21: How long does it take you to shower?
15-20 minutes 

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It depends on what I am going for that day if I am lazy and decided just to wear mascara and some lip balm 5 minutes but if I do a full face on makeup usually 20-30 minutes

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope

24: Turn on?
When a guy opens the car door before you get in

25: Turn off?
Bad breath or BO 

27: Fears?
Spiders, being alone, being stuck in an elevators

28: Last thing that made you cry?
I can't remember why but it was on Valentine's day

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning to my Daddy before he left for work 

31: Last book you read?
50 Shades of Grey ;) 

32: The book you’re currently reading?
Praying for your husband by Robin Jonas and Tricia 

33: Last show you watched?
Pretty Little Liars its been on repeat :) 

34: Last person you talked to?
My daddy 

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My daddy 

36: Favorite food?
Chicken fingers & fries 

37: Place you want to visit?
Bora Bora,  Paris, England,Rome, Greece and the list goes on.... 

38: Last place you were?
In the kitchen eating dinner 

39: Do you have a crush?
Nope 

40: Last time you kissed someone?
;) 

41: Last time you were insulted?
I don't remember probably in high school, 3 years ago haha

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Chocolate 

43: What instruments do you play??
None 

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
Probably a Necklace my grandma gave me on my 16th birthday 

45: Last sport you played?
Dance

46: Last song you sang?
Roar by Katy Perry 

47: Favorite chat up line?
Hey :)  

48: Have you ever used it?
All the time ;) 

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
It had to be before classes started back in January, I have been so busy with my studies. I am taking 18 credits this semester.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
YOU :) 

With Much Love, 
Rosina

No comments :

Post a Comment