My Love for Real Technique Brushes


                            

I hate how makeup brushes are so expensive but not Real Techniques brushes they are so affordable and the quality is amazing. They are super soft and so easy to clean. I also find that they dry much faster than my other brushes I have. Most importantly all the Real Techniques brushes are made out of Taklon bristles which are synthetic, so the brushes are 100% cruelty-free.


                           

I absolutely love this brush for applying blush. I use this brush everyday. I love it even for bronzer. It gets the right amount of product of the brush so you don't over apply. 

                           

This is by far the largest brush I own and also the softest and most gentle on my skin. My other powder brush I had used to irritate my sensitive skin but not this brush. This is super soft. This is by far the largest brush I own and also the softest and most gentle on my skin.  I find that this brush often times picks up too much product but you can just tap on the excess. It doesn't make me looks like cake face either. 

With Much Love, 
Rosina

No comments :

Post a Comment