Beauty Essentials


I’ve been having a hard time coming up with blog post ideas and its been hard but for today I have a post on my daily makeup essentials. 

I hope you guys enjoy! 

Beauty Essentials 


Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder: 
I recently told you guys that I just picked this product up in a recent haul but I do have to say I love this powder. I doesn’t look cakey. It keeps me matte all day.The only thing I don’t like about this product is the packaging, the lid doesn’t stay on. 

Urban Decay Basics Palette: 

ELF Clear Eye Blow Gel: 

Maybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara: 
I love Maybelline mascaras in general so I was so excited when they came out with one. It really lengthens my lashes. It doesn’t add to much volume. 


ELF Blush in Tinkled Pink: 


Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer: 


 I love this stuff. Its amazing! My eyeshadows don’t crease! My eyeshadows last all day.  

No comments :

Post a Comment