Mac Lipstick Collection

From Left to Right
Viva Glam Gaga 2, Viva Glam Gaga, Diva,
Myth, Hue,Angel,Please Me, Snob 
I've been getting a lot of questions lately about my mac lipstick collection so I thought I would do a blog about my collection. I really love my collection and I wear all of the colors I have ( not all at the same time) lol but I really love all the colors I picked up over the years. I really only wear mac lipsticks! They are my favorite and they smell amazing!


Viva Glam Gaga 
This color is a barbie pink and perfect for any skin tone. It smells amazing! Its is highly pigmented. Well worth it! :) 




Viva Glam Gaga 2 
This color is a little light for me but I still love it, I don’t wear it as much since I fould Hue but I still love it. Its highly pigmented. 




Diva 
Diva is amazing! Highly pigmented! Now Diva I just recently purchased because I wanted a darker color and let me let you this color is dark. Well for me anyway. Its your prefect vampy lip color. 




Myth
If your obsessed with nude lips like I am this color is perfect. I wouldn’t say I works on all skin tones just from review I’ve read but it is amazing! Highly pigmented! 




Hue 
Hue is like my little baby! I love this color. I take it everywhere with me. Its amazing. Highly pigmented and it smells amazing! I think Hue will work on anyones skin tone. 




Angel
Angel lipstick is this amazing pinky nude color that is perfect for everyones skin tone. Highly pigmented and it smells amazing. 



Please Me 
This is a barbie lipstick. I don’t wear this color often just because it is a barbie pinky color but it is a nice shade of pink. 



Snob
Snob is another one my favorites. It is highly pigmented and smells amazing. Its your perfect pinky color that perfect its every skin tone. 



Now that you seen my collection I want to see your collection? What colors do you have in your collection? 

I think I want to try more reds, What reds should I try? Tell me in the comments. 

Whats your favorite Mac lipstick? 

2 comments :

  1. Ahh I am so happy to see this post! I am obsessed with MAC Lipsticks and this was super-helpful! :)

    http://thebestofeverythingbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete