Mini Beauty Haul


Hi Bloggers! 

Today I have a mini drugstore haul for you guys! Well recently I went to Target and  I picked up a couple of new products to try out. Tell me in the comments if you like/hate these products, I would love to know what you guys think. 

First product I picked up was the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. I watch a lot of beauty gurus on youtube and read many beauty bloggers and so many people put this in there 2012 beauty favorites. So it was a no brainer and purchased this product and I can’t wait to test it out. 

Second product was the L’OREAL Paris Colour Riche Palette in 841 Because I’m Worth It. I recently watched Macbarbie07 on youtube recently use this product in a makeup tutorial and I thought this palette was a must. I purchased mine at Target for $6.99. 

Third product I purchased at the Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Cat Eyes Mascara. I was very hesitant about this product in the beginning that why I didn’t purchase till now. 

Last product I purchased was the St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub. I recently was talked to my grandma and she was telling me, “well you shouldn’t have bought that you know you can make your own.” It was only $2.97 and well I purchased it anyway. Maybe after I finish this bottle and will try to make a homemade scrub. 

Reviews on all these products coming later this week! 

xx Rosina 

No comments :

Post a Comment