Bare Minerals Original SPF 15 Foundation Review





Like I said in my latest post on Bare Essentials Warmth All Over Face Color Review I said I hated wearing foundation because it can be to heavy on my skin. I also have very sensitive skin and I have to aware of the different types of products I put on my skin cause it can cause me to break out.

When I was reading through reviews on this product because I decided to purchase it myself I read a lot of negative reviews and I have to say I’m surprised. I think this product is AMAZING. To all those people that said it looked cakey or blotchy. All I have to say is you probably didn’t use a primer or you didn’t blend it well enough. 


Overall, I do have to say this product is well worth it. Totally amazing. As I said in my last post I never used a mineral foundation or bronzer before and I have to say I am totally amazed. This foundation gives you amazing coverage. Its very build able.  It’s very smooth, it doesn’t feel like you have makeup on. It doesn’t break me out.

2 comments :

  1. I love this product! Especially since it doesn't break me out and gives a nice glowy finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the post! was thinking of getting this product. jus made up my mind (:
    new follower. follow back? (:

    xx S.
    http://sunsetswings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete