Nieva Lip Butters



Ok I have been waiting for this product to come to the states and it finally came!!!!! *happy dance* I tried so hard no to stick my finger in it and try it out. I just couldn't resistance.

I think once everyone finds out about these there going to be just as popular as the Revlon Lip Butters! I have the raspberry one and I'm obsessed! It smells amazing! It's very creamy. It doesn't feel heavy. When you lips are really dry and you start to gets the ugly cracks on you lips this lip butter doesn't sink into those unwanted cracks it lightly covers them giving them a really nice tint. Like I said before I have the raspberry one so it does give my lips a little bit of a tint nothing to overwhelming. It's a a lip butter so the color pay off isn't that great. This would be great under any lipstick because you lips won't dry out and cause those ugly cracks.

Overall, I love Nieva products and now I found another one. It was worth the wait. I want to get all of them! Nieva products never let me down, they amaze me every time.



5 comments :

  1. Hum... I tried posting a comment before, but it didn't seem to take... lets try again!

    I'm so excited to hear that you got your hands on this lip butter, it gives me hope that my drugstores around me will start carrying it soon. I've been wanting to try this for so long. Does this have a scent or a taste?

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder why the comment didn't show up. :( but anyways thanks for re-commenting! :)
      I am obsessed with Nieva products :) I purchased mine at walmart, I heard people say they sell them at CVS. I have the raspberry lip butter and it smells like raspberry I doesn't taste like anything like some lip butters or lipsticks do.

      Delete
    2. I will have to check the stores again this week. It really seems like my area is the last place to get all the new products. I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling like that.

      That's good it doesn't taste like anything. I'd rather have it plain than taste chemically like some lip products tend to do.

      Oh on a similar note, have you tried Maybelline Whispers yet? I know you do a lot of product reviews so I was just wondering cause that's another product that I'm curious about and think I'll purchase soon.

      Delete
  2. No I never tried the color whispers before I am trying to cut down on my spending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand, I have too. When I do buy I want to make sure it's something I'm gonna love.

      Delete