Beauty Things I Suck At




This tag has been going around the youtube beauty community and I thought it be fun and being it to the beauty blogger community!

Lets start:

Putting on winged eyeliner:
Ok I don't know what is it about winged eyeliner but I could never get it even, then it messes up my eyeshadow by then I'm not a happy person. 

Filling in my eyebrows:
I don’t know what it is about filling in your eyebrows that I just don’t like. I find when most people fill in there eyebrows they really don’t have too, there eyebrows are already amazing. The other thing I don’t like about filling in your eyebrows is that most people filling out there eyebrows for the first time go a little over board with the power and it just looks bad. 

Putting on sunblock every morning:
I don’t know about you but skincare is the last thing on my mind when I get up in the morning before school, I like to get the most out of my sleep as
possible. 

Colorful eyeshadow:
Lets be real if you have been reading my blog since day one you know I only wear neutral eyeshadows. I have purchased BH Cosmetics colorful palettes and I just never use them. 

Using hand cream: 
If you know me you know I love nail polish. I always have to have nail polish on my nails. You would think I would be obsessed with using hand creams but I don’t. I do purchase them but I never use them. 


P.S. I really enjoyed doing this tag and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. If you have any beauty things you suck at let me know in the comments below or if you have a blog, do a blog post and let me know, I would love to read them.  


8 comments :

  1. LOL I love this tag! just came across your blog and I love what I see! Follow me back and check out my blog? ;)

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Mwahs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great post!i saw you were looking for some followers [are`nt we all!]so i i will follow you if you follow me
    http://converseobsession11.blogspot.ie/
    i really like your blog hope you like mine sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure thing :) love the blog!
    followed

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always buy lotion, but I'm so bad about using it no matter how much I love it.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that too! I should probably change that habit

      Delete
    2. I started using Coconut Oil as a lotion and was bad about applying it, would only do it occasionally, but my skin had never looked better so now I apply it regularly and it really helps my legs out... and I use it! Now what to do with all my other lotion, Ha!

      Delete
  5. Hahahah I'm just like you with the winged eyeliner I either end up smudging up all my eyeshadow or the two eyes look completly different!! Thought I was the only one

    toomanyfreckles.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete