Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser Review


After hearing akaydoll talk about how much she loves this cleanser I decided to purchase it and give it a try. I have oily acne prone skin. I haven't been using it for that long but from what I can tell I'm obsessed. My acne used to be red and irritated and now it’s just fine. It doesn’t burn, it isn’t as red. I think has to do with, after you apply it and leave it on for a minute it feels cooling I think that helps the irritation and redness. 

I even am obsessed with the bottle. The pump makes such a huge difference and I am so obsessed with the smell. It smells amazing. It doesn’t smell like a normal medicated cleanser. It smells fresh and clean. 

I have tried a lot of medicated or acne cleansers before and nothing has even come close to making a difference. 

Even when I remove the cleanser my skin is so smooth. I also love that when you apply it and you lather it into your skin it become creamy and it doesn’t dry out my skin. 

This cleanser really does clean out all of the dirt and makeup from my face. It is truly amazing. 

If you have sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend it for you.  For the many reviews that I have read it has caused really bad dry patches.  

If any of you guys tried this cleanser before let me know you you guys think of it in the comments below. I would love to hear what you guys think of this product. 
  


2 comments :

  1. This looks like a cleanser I need to try! I'm a new follower. Hope you will follow back!

    Thanks,
    Gina

    http://www.lipglossonmylatte.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing!!! i've just started following your blog and it's amazing, could you check my blog out and maybe follow back? <3

    Lexii

    http://beautybyalexia.blogspsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete