Clinique Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent Review



This eye makeup remover was very disappointing. I have been looking for a good eye makeup remover that does not require a lot of product or rubbing to get makeup off. The rinse-off eye makeup solvent is the worse one tried.

Personally this one burned my eyes. It didn't even remove my eye makeup completely. It gave me those panda or raccoon eyes.

I think the Clinique's "Take the Day off" makeup remover is a lot better. I would repurchase that one again. It has a mix of oil and eye makeup remover and it doesn't sting my eyes and it gets all my eye makeup off with any tugging.

I wouldn't repurchase the Clinique Eye Makeup Remover Solvent ever again.

If any of you guys tried this eye makeup remover before let me know what you think about it. Maybe I'm using it wrong or something.