Aussie Split-End Protector Review


Aussie Split End Protector 
I love this product! OMG! I think my hair grew 2-3 inches since I started using it. It smells amazing. If you don't like the smell or coconuts or Aussie products you probably wont like this product. The first time I used this product it wasn't a good experience. I put it in the ends of my hair  and then  brushed it through and I noticed when I put it on the ends of my hair my ends where sticky or stiff it wasn't fun. I washed it out and tried it again the next night. I didn't do the same thing as it did on the first night. It was smooth, it smelled good. The packaging is amazing I love the pump. I purchased this product at my local drugstore for under $3 dollars. At first I was a little hesitant because it was so cheap but I love it. Totally worth the money.

6 comments :

  1. Ooh I definitely need to do something about my split ends, may have to try this product! Nice blog, now following :)

    http://glossytemptations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for following me it means so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, i have heard good things about this product before so i may try it out. Every girl has split ends, i only wish there was a product that would totally restore your hair to being 100% healthy haha. I can dream..

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to try this! If you haven't try the aussie 3 minute miracle it works wonders for your hair! Love your blog

    Mybeautysecret4you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again for passing by my blog. I really hope you liked it. :)
    I am enjoying yours. Congrats on your new blog. It's really nice! I am now following!:) Hope to have you join in also if you like my blog too.
    Take care
    Claudia
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive been wanting to try this! Thanks for the info :)

    ninikat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete