Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil Review




I was at Ulta a while back and I was at the check out line and I saw this in the little sample bin ( they always get me) anyway it was a pretty long line so of course I had to occupy myself and I decided to pick this up and I started to reading the back and then the cashier called next and just grabbed it. 

Since I recently dyed my hair blonde my hair has been very dry and frizzy. I find it doesn't help with my frizziness but it does make my hair soft and smooth. It gives my hair this amazing shine, its not an oily shine, it's a nice shine like you walked  out of the salon. 

I have been trying to stop using heat on my hair because summer is coming and I want my hair to be long and heathy. This is perfect for when I don't blow dry my hair and I sleep in braids. I've noticed my hair has been less frizzy. 

If I do decide to use a blow dyer I will use it after I blow dry my hair and love the results. I put on a small amount only to the ends of my long hair and it leaves my hair soft and shiny. 

I definitely notice a difference when I don't use it. It absorbs quickly into the hair.  It doesn't weigh it down. Totally worth it. It is very inexpensive. The smell is amazing. The bottle is so cute too. 







3 comments :

  1. Great review! Would love to try this one out.
    Claudia
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the smell of this stuff - gorgeous!

    Great review - I'm now following your blog :)
    http://elle-barry.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete