Clinque Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Review


This is an amazing moisturizer. I doesn't break me out. I think this moisturizer is perfect for any skin tone, I have oily skin and it works fine for me. I love it. I've been using it since high school and have nothing bad to say about this product.  I was reading through comments and I have to say a lot of review where very negative and I have to say I was really surprised I thought everyone loved this moisturizer. 


I've tried the Cetaphil moisturizing lotion in the past and I was fine in the beginning but I found I was to  thick and overweling. This Clinique moisturizer is light and so moisturizing, totally worth it. 

Yes, it’s on the pricey side but at least you know your getting a great moisturizer, it does what it claims. This moisturizer is perfect under makeup.  I never liked or even cared about using a moisturizer before but I really enjoy putting on moisturizer every morning and night. It's a great basic moisturizer for your face. Doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. Sets into the skin nicely.

I do have to say that it smells a but weird but I think it’s an amazing moisturizer. Also, the bottle lasts forever.  









6 comments :

  1. I used this moisturiser for a while, I like it too! :)

    Natasha Carly x
    prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think whether you love or hate this moisturiser really depends on your preferences. I've tried it and I do find it lives up to its claims, but personally I prefer a thicker cream formula - I find this one a bit runny, so even though it works well, it wouldn't be my first choice :)
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's your favorite moisturizer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review! I've been looking for a new moisturizer to invest in... I may have to give this one a go!

    Just started following your blog, I'd love it if you followed back!

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used this for years and years :) really liked it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This does make my skin feel nicer, but I have alternate this with a different moisturizer every couple of weeks to prevent breakouts.

    April
    [www.beautyandbraids.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete