Julie G Nail Polish Review







  I recently been hearing a lot about the Julie G nail polishes and I decided to check them out and I don't know what I've been doing without them.  I had to buy this to support my girl JulieG713 on Youtube. They only sell Jessie Girl’s Julie G nail polishes at Rite Aid or on Jessie’s Girl Cosmetics. They were $3.99 each. The formula of these nail polishes are amazing. I receive so many compliments were ever I wear them. I would totally compare these polishes to OPI. To be honest I wasn’t expecting any thing great but I was blow away by how pigmented they are. The brush is not as full or thick as the OPI brushes but I think these brushes There thin think the Essie brushes but they make the polish go on so smooth. I received no clump, bumps or bubbles. 


I don’t want to say too much about each color because I plan to do a Mani Monday post with each nail polish. I will go more into detail when I write those posts. 

I hope you enjoy this post as much as I did writing it. If you’re a nail polish junkie like I am I would definitely try these Julie G polishes out. They are totally worth it. I can’t wait to go back to Rite Aid and get more :)