CHI 44 Iron Guard V.S. Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray



CHI 44 Iron Guard 

I do have to say I think this product is a little over priced. Totally love the smell. I love the shine it gives your hair after you apply it. It doesn’t leave that crunchy or hard feeling in your hair after you apply it. I really don’t know why this got so many negative reviews. I probably won’t repurchase it after I finish the bottle I have now. I remember when I purchased it, it was $11 but now its around $20. If they didn’t increase the price I probably would repurchase it. 



Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray

This was the first ever heat protectant I ever tried. Love the smell. Doesn’t leave my hair crunchy or give it a hard feeling after apply it. It doesn’t leave much shine it my hair after I apply it. The price is great! Totally worth it. I probably repurchased this product probably 10 or more times. I don’t know about you but after I blow dry my hair I noticed it has been less frizzy. Obsessed with the packaging. I love the spray nozzle and that you can lock it so if you go on vacation it doesn’t get all over your clothes. Its doesn’t weight your hair down. It makes my hair feel amazing and refreshing. I even easy to get your hands on you can purchase it at any drugstore. 






If any of you guys tried both the Tresmme Heat Tamer Spray and the CHI 44 Iron Guard which one do you think is better? Let me know in the comments below :)