Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara Review


                                      


If you know me personality you know I love mascara so I was so excited when my neighbor gave me a bunch of samples she got at Sephora and this mascara was one of them. I love this mascara. It doesn’t do anything like add volume or length to your lashes. Its a very basics mascara perfect for beginners . It leaves you with the perfect amount of volume, not to overwhelming . It is probably the blackest mascara I have every owned, which I love. When I wear this mascara which is all the time I don’t even wear a full face of makeup because the eyes just say it all. I get so many good complainants whenever I wear this mascara. I love the packaging its so chic. Who doesn’t love the Bobbi Brown packaging its amazing. It doesn’t leave you with raccoon eyes at the end of day. Everything I wear this mascara I have no clumps.  It doesn’t flake. It doesn’t smudge or leave your lashes all spidery looking.  


If any of you guys tried this mascara let me know your thoughts in the comments below. Did it work for you or was it a no? 


Also, let me know of any new products that you want to see me do reviews on, or any tags or anything you want to talk about on my blog I will try and do. 









7 comments :

  1. This sounds like a good mascara to wear to work. So many I have purchased leave clumps so this really appeals to me! Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a lovely mascara. You're so lucky to have such lovely neighbors!
    Was it easy to get off your eyelashes at night?

    toomanyfreckles.blogspot.ie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's very easy to get off at night, thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds real nice. :)
    I'm following you.

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm... you should do the "I love drugstore" tag :) I love those :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo I may h ave to try this one.. I need to find a good mascara that doesn't look like I dipped my lashes in a pot full of it

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete