Maybelline Color Show Coral Glow Limited Edition Nail Polish Review



I recently went to the drugstore to get more of the Nieva Lip Butters but I guess they where sold out and of coarse I have to get something so I went to look at the nail polishes (bad idea). Well I didn't purchase one I had to purchase four but thats ok because they're all spring/summer colors well thats what I like to tell myself anyways I probably change my nail color 2-3 times a week. I am probably going to do a post on my nail care routine this week or early next week. 

This color is perfect for spring and summer. It is probably going to be my go to spring and summer nail polish. This color is limited edition so if you want it go get it now. I did use it on my fingers but I think this color is more suitable for your toes. It is definitely more orange than coral. Its also has gold reflex. The formula was great, but when I applied the first layer I got a little streaky but after I applied the second layer it was totally fine. 

I purchased mine at Rite Aid for $3.99.  


Also, let me know of any new products that you want to see me do reviews on, or any tags or anything you want to talk about on my blog I will try and do. 




23 comments :

  1. Really love the colour, its so bright and perfect for spring!

    toomanyfreckles.blogspot.ie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shade!

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosina, I have just discovered your blog and it's beautiful. I love your pictures and reviews, i'm totally addicted reading your posts! Consider me your newest member.

    It would mean the world to me if you checked out my new beauty blog, and if you liked it, became a member.

    I can't wait to read your future posts, you deserve more members!

    Hazel X
    whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for following me :)
      i think your blog is amazing too, that why I followed you :)
      i post everyday so make sure you come back and leave comments i love to hear my followers feedback :)

      xxxx

      Delete
  4. it looks great, perfect spring/summer color!

    xo

    Inspirations Have I None

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi you are so stylish! Love your blog!
    What do you think about
    follow each other?
    It would be great :) , if you follow me, I'll follow you back^^

    Greetings,
    Michelle Duarte

    http://leblogdemichelle-d.blogspot.com.br/

    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Blog-de-Michelle/522904717719942

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you :)

      thanks so much for your lovely compliments it means a lot.

      xxx

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty color! You have a great blog :)

    Just started following, I'd love it if you followed back :)

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this color especially with the gold reflex!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't notice the gold reflex till after I put it on hahah

      xx

      Delete
  8. Such a cute colour!!! Really pretty for spring and summer. Can't wait for warmer days!
    Claudia
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty colour, love how bright it is! It is great for a statement nail :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great color!
    i'm now following your blog on gfc - hope you follow back xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great blog...followed you ..can me follow me back?
    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi :) nice color! Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never tried Maybelline nail polish! I'm usually pretty picky when it comes to trusting nail polish brands. Great color, though! I might have to try it. :)

    http://hazylaughter.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have this too, great review!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that colour is gorgeous!

    Mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback :)
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca
    xx

    ReplyDelete