Maybelline Color Show Coral Glow Limited Edition Nail Polish Review



I recently went to the drugstore to get more of the Nieva Lip Butters but I guess they where sold out and of coarse I have to get something so I went to look at the nail polishes (bad idea). Well I didn't purchase one I had to purchase four but thats ok because they're all spring/summer colors well thats what I like to tell myself anyways I probably change my nail color 2-3 times a week. I am probably going to do a post on my nail care routine this week or early next week. 

This color is perfect for spring and summer. It is probably going to be my go to spring and summer nail polish. This color is limited edition so if you want it go get it now. I did use it on my fingers but I think this color is more suitable for your toes. It is definitely more orange than coral. Its also has gold reflex. The formula was great, but when I applied the first layer I got a little streaky but after I applied the second layer it was totally fine. 

I purchased mine at Rite Aid for $3.99.  


Also, let me know of any new products that you want to see me do reviews on, or any tags or anything you want to talk about on my blog I will try and do.