Nail Care Routine


I was recently reading ESSIEBUTTON blog and she was talking about her nail care routine and I got so inspired that I decided to polish my nails as I was doing my nails I got so inspired that I decided to do my own post about my nail care routine.



As you can see in this picture I have my nail polish remover which I don't use a particular one. I just use a store brand one. As for nail clippers I use the brand Trim. I think I purchased them at Target. After I polish my nails I make sure I use a good hand cream because I find my hands are always so dry. I use the Gold Bond hand cream. I got this hand cream to keep in my school backpack just in case my hands get dry. I didn't think anything of it when I purchased it but I love it.  I got it at the dollar section in Walmart but I'm sure you can find this hand cream everywhere.   


As for my base & top coat I use Sally Hansen Double Duty as my base coat and as for top coat I use Sally Hansen Insta-Dry. Which I rencetly started using and I love. I am so obsessed every time I polish my nails I always have to use this base and top coat they’re amazing. The base coat keeps my nails for turning that ugly yellow color and the top coat is amazing my nails dry in 3 minutes!