Julie G Nail Polish in Fairytale




If you guys didn’t know Julie G is a beauty guru on Youtube. She recently came out with a nail polish line with the help of Jessie’s Girl Cosmetics. I was at Rite Aid the other day and I was looking the Nieva Lip Butters but I couldn’t find them so obviously I had to buy something so I went by the nail polish section ( bad idea ),If  you know me personally you know I am obsessed with nail polish. I probably polish my nails 2-3 times a week is the too much?  

 Anyways, the color is gorgeous. Totally worth it plus it was only $3.99 doesn’t get any better than that. I love the applicator. The polish goes on evenly no clumps or strikes. I use two coats but you can probably get a way with one coat but usually I am a little messy with the first coat. 

The formula is amazing, stays on a week without chipping, really hard to get off with a cotton ball and nail polish remover. I had to had dip my nail in the nail remover for about 10 seconds better it evens makes a dent in the nail polish. ( which is good right?) you need nail polish like this because you know it wont chip. 

You can purchase JulieG in Rite Aid stores across the US or shop online at Jesse's Girl Cosmetics which ships worldwide!  JulieG sells for $3.99 for a 0.35 fl oz (10 mL) bottle.

Plus, the name is so cute :) 






8 comments :

  1. Nice nailpolish! I love the color:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great nail color!

    Check out my St. Patrick's Day nails!

    Kendra
    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh that is such a pretty colour!!!! i have been so into light purple nail polish colours lately they are so freaking pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the polish, gorgeous colour.
    I followed, please check out my blog :)
    http://edwige-ala-mode.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous color. I'm obsessed with nail polish too! I've seen Julie G nail polish at Rite Aid too but I wasn't sure if the formula was good or not, it's nice to know that it stays on well. I definitely have to look into getting some :)
    I really like your blog. I'm your newest follower...come check out my blog?

    Jen xx
    jentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh I love this colour, it suits your skin tone perfectly!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute :) Please come and follow my blog, I followed your :) http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete