Nivea Lip Butters in Carmel Creme Kiss & Vanilla & Macadmia Kiss Review



Last week I did a post on the raspberry nivea lip butter and i loved it so much that i decided to pick up two more. I decided on getting the carmel cream & the vanilla & macadamia, I decided not to purchase the original one but I think I regret it now so I might have to go back to Rite Aid and pick it up. I purchased mine at Rite Aid for $3.99 each. 


As I said before in my last post these lip butters came out in the UK first but they finally came out in the states and I am so excited. They are super cheap. The quality is amazing. They are super thick and creamy. They are perfect as a night time lip treatment. I don’t like the packaging which might be a surprise because I love the pictures on the tin, it makes me hungry. If you don’t like tins for unsanitary reasons I wouldn’t recommend them. They smell amazing. I also love the size of these they are the perfect size to just throw in your bag and go. 


I was watching Macbabie07 latest video I think it was her february  favorites video where she said “if she could she would eat them out of the tin” I probably would too if I could. 


 I didn’t get the crazy-ness over the EOS lip balms, I didn’t like them at all. They didn’t hydate my lips. I mean they smelt amazing but I found they did not for my lips. I think these are much better than the EOS lip balms. Totally worth it.