Behind The Scenes Of Beauty Blogging

Copy & Paste The Rules: 
1. You must state that this tag was created by www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com 
2. You must use the image I provided in the post. 
3.  You must title the post "behind the scences of beauty blogging". 
4. You must tag at least one person, you will need to comment on there blog to let them know they are tagged. 
5. Thank the person that tagged you and link there blog. 
6. You must answer all the questions. 
7. HAVE FUN! 

I wasn't tagged to do this but I thought it looks fun so why not! 


 Question 1: Do you plan for each/some of your blog posts if so how do you do this? 
Yes, I do not plan every sunday, depending on how crazy my weekends are, now that I am finishing up with school I have about 2 weeks left so things have been getting crazy that why I haven't been posting as much.

Question 2: Do you have a blogging notebook/diary where you write down things to do with your blog? 
I used keep notes on my phone of when I first started of what I wanted to do posts on and some ideas nothing to crazy. 

Question 3: Do you feel pressured to buy things just to review them for you blog? 
At the beginning yes, but not so much anymore. 

Question 4: Has you blog style been influenced by someone else, if so who? 
I really love whatihearttoday and essiebutton--those are my two favorites! I check them everyday! 

Question 5: What are your favorite posts to plan and write about? 
Nails- NOTD! :) 

Question 6: Do you think your knowledge about makeup ( and applying it) has improved because of blogging? 
I only started blogging about 9 months ago so I would have to say no. 

Question 7: Do you test all products for a certain amount of time before you review them? 
If its lipstick no but if its something like a skincare product then yes!

Question 8: Do you have any other websites for your blog? (etc. twitter, facebook, bloglovin, youtube,)
bloglovin: rorolovesbeauty 
twitter: rorolovesbeauty
instgram: rorolovesbeauty 

I DONT have a facebook fanpage. If you want me to maybe if I get a lot of comments telling me I should then I will think about it. 

Question 9: Do you feel the need to buy something you have EVEN wanted when you see your favorite blogger talking about it? 
YES, its my weakness, even more when I watch haul videos. 

Question 10: Do you find taking pictures to be a chore or not? 
Sometimes, because I plan my posts out on sunday so that is when I take all my pictures and save them on my computer. 

I TAG: 

No comments :

Post a Comment