Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15


I received my sample of this lip balm from my next door neighbor and I was so excited when I saw this in a bag on goodies she gave me. I always heard so many good times about this lip balm and I wanted to try it out for myself but I couldn't justify spending $22 dollars on a lip balm if I didn't like it. 



It even as an SPF of 15! I've always loved using lip balms from any brand but when I tried this lip balm I find myself always using this lip balm. I can't use anything else. This lip balm is amazing. The rose tinted lip balm has a little bit of color but its not a pigmented as a lipstick.  The packaging is amazing too! I love it! Its so classic and elegant. 

The only thing I have to say I thought this lip balm was have a strong rose scented but it doesn't smell as good as it looks. I would love it if they make the lip balm smell a little bit better. 



Did you try the Sugar Fresh Lip Balm? Is it worth it? 

xoxo, Rosie 


Have you noticed how many anodynes there are laying around on the floor.

4 comments :

  1. I love the way you take the photos!!!

    Www.buzzingitup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post :)love your blog, would you like to follow eachother? why dont you follow me through gfc and blog lovin and let me know :) ill definitely follow back!

    xx Jeeshan
    www.beautydosage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your neighbour is great! I need one like that.
    Love the nail polish is the last picture too btw, very summery!
    I've tagged you in a 'this or that' post on my blog if you'd like to look at it?
    toomanyfreckles.blogspot.ie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks you your lovely comment :) OMG! thanks for tagging me! going to give it a try :)

      xoxo Rosie

      Delete