Revlon Photo Ready 3D Volume

Can I just tell you I am obsessed with drugstore mascara's they are amazing. I think there better than some high end mascara's and this mascara is no different. 

When I purchase any product it all comes down to packaging. I love that the tube is square because when you set it down on your bathroom counter it doesn't roll everywhere. The brush is plastic. The brush is fairly long for a mascara wand. I thought that it being so long, it would effect the application of mascara but it doesn't. I find it gets every lash perfectly. The brush picks up a lot of product mostly at the end of the brush.  

This mascara gives your lashes an amazing amount of separation. It's not clumpy at all. The mascara is on the wetter side of mascara's but it doesn't brother me. It usually does but this mascara is different. It dries really fast too. This mascara isn't strongly scented either. It's very easy to remove. 

Did you try the Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara? 

xoxo, Rosie 

6 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing the review, I love trying new mascara! Happy early Birthday!
    xx,
    Becky
    cellajane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for the birthday wishes :)

      Delete
  2. This looks like a great mascara, will have to give this one a try.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why more mascaras aren't squared off like this... someone was thinking!
    I don't think I've ever tried a Revlon mascara, but I might just have to give it a shot, I like the way the brush looks on this one.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? all mascara should come square like this whoever thought of it was so smart :)

      Delete