Maybelline Orange Attitude Review

Can I just say I don't know why I waited so long to try these Maybelline Color Whispers they're amazing! These are so moisturizing, it gives your lips this shiny look. They smell just like candy! It lasted a long time without re-applying. I think they have more pigmentation then the Revlon Lip Butters. 


This is a very vibrant orangey shade that is perfect for any skin tone. The first swipe applies semi-sheer but it is build-able. This color is perfect for spring and summer. The packaging is amazing. 


 It looks more red in the picture but its looks like a true orange in person.

Have you tried the Maybelline Color Whispers yet?  

10 comments :

  1. Tried the bright pink one!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know what color, I want to pick up more! :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks so much and you should pick some up there amazing!

      Delete
  3. This looks great on you! I haven't tried any Color Whispers yet, I've been meaning to pick some up, but never remember to!

    xx GirlMeetsGlamourWorld xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much :) I know that was the problem with me 2 and one day and I walked into my local drugstore and I remembered and I purchased one :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Great color for you!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I am very happy, if you have a look at my blog.♥
    Kisses,
    Victoria
    victoriachicblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) and yes I will follow you!

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Thsi is such a great colour on you, really summery!
    It's a pity the photo didn't show off how orange it really is.
    They haven't released these yet over in Ireland but I really hope they do!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try these but the shades I want are always sold out or they have obviously been used- gross.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete