Clinique Super City Block

 I've always hated using sunblock on my face because it always broke me and having a break outs is never fun. I've had this product in my collection for about 3 months before I decided to try it. It was probably the best decesion of my life. 

 This product offers you a light amount of coverage but its nothing like a full face of foundation. It smells a little like sunblock which doesn't bother me I actually like the smell of sunblock. If you wanted I think this is like a 2 in 1 product, it works as an sunblock and I think I works perfectly fine as a primer. I haven't noticed any issues like flaking. I don't find it heavy or greasy when applied. I know it isn't cheapest but it has a higher SPF and a bonus it doesn't break me out.


I don't know if you can see in this picture but this SPF has a little amount of coverage.


You can see from this picture it doesn't leave you skin with looking oily. It bends in rather nicely. 

Did you ever use a Clinique Sunblock?