Maybelline Color Whisper in Petal Rebel







I am so obsessed with these lipsticks. I want one in every one. These lipsticks are pigmented, moisturizing and everything in between. This lipstick doesn't dry out your lips. They aren't over moisturizing there just right. The formula is so light weight, you feel like there is nothing on your lips. There is a lit floral fruity scent but it quickly fades after application. 

When I compare these to the Revlon Lip Butters I feel these Color Whispers are littler on your lips. The Color Whisper are more moisturizing. I think the Color Whispers are more pigmented and very long lasting. 

Overall, I think the Color Whisper are amazing. Totally worth every penny. I love the formula and pigmentation. The Color Whispers are so light weight on your lips it feels like you have nothing on. I definitely want to try more. 

I purchased these Color Whisper Lipsticks at Walmart for $5.94 each. 

xoxo, Rosie 

14 comments :

  1. Ooh I cant wait for these to come out in the UK...

    Check out my blog and follow maybe?
    mybeautydaydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so the lovely comment & yes I will check out your blog :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. These are great!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. excited for the release of these in nz! such a pretty colour.

    jess xx
    dotofdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should definitely try them when they come out in NZ.

      Delete
  4. Lovely colour hun. Really suits you

    http://beautysupergirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely colour!! It makes me want to get it:) I have followed you on bloglovin and GFC. It would mean a lot if you would follow me back if you like my blog or something:)? xx

    http://perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I've been eyeing these for a while, I think I'll need to pick up a few now! Gorgeous colours too.

    http://beautymissblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) you definitely should try these! There amazing :)

      Delete
  7. I want to try these so bad! The colors I want are always out of stock or have been used.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete