Essie In Your Cab-ana

Essie In The Cab-ana 

How beautiful is this color. It is very similar to Loreal Not a Cloud in Sight. The formula is amazing. The pigmentation is amazing.  I am not a big fan of blue nail polishes but this color is making me love blue polishes. Its more of a turquoise than a light blue. It is one of those colors that is going to be flattering for any skin tone. 


Its dries fairly quickly. No weird application marks. It's a totally winner! This color is going to be my all time favorite spring nail polish. The polish is a bit brighter on your nails then in the bottle. 


Natural Outdoor Sunlight 

What do you think of Essie's In The Cab-ana? 


15 comments :

  1. That looks like a gorgeous shade. I've started wearing more blue recently as well.

    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a lovely colour!

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're right, this color is totally awesome! I'm loving blue colors at the moment, and I'm definitely going to buy this one!

    xx
    Lory

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should purchase it, it is probably my favorite at the moment :)

      xx Rosie

      Delete
  4. when you get a chance, you should there amazing :)

    xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely colour! new follower!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This colour is gorg!!
    http://itravelal0t.blogspot.ca
    Ceemarie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous colour, it reminds me of the beach for some reason! Essie nail polish formulations are really smooth and easy to apply too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty colour, great for spring!

    jess xx
    dotofdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this colour it's just so bright and summery! I love Essie nail varnish!

    http://laurenemma.blog.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great way of photographing this :)

    Www.buzzingitup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the colour of this Essie polish :)

    chanellejade
    xo

    www.hanging-in-my-closet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete