The Balm Hot Mama Review

Can I just say I am so obsessed with this blush. It is amazing. This is a sample I got in a Birchbox awhile back. I never really used it when I first got it because I was always used bronzer, I never really liked using blush. Now that I have starting using this blush I am loving blush right now. 


A lot of people say this blush is comparable to Nars Orgasm. This blush is quit sheer but it is very build-able. It is a very lovely peachy coral color with the right amount of shimmer. I think this color with work on any skin tone. The packaging is amazing. Isn't the name so cute ( HOT MAMA) I love it! This is on when I leave for school at 7AM till when I come home at 2PM. It lasts all day without re-appying. It gives you this sun kissed glow that is amazing the summer. It doesn't dry out or irritate my skin. 

I used this blush with my Too Faced Bronzer and it looks un-believe. It looks amazing, I can't get over it. This blush can also be used as a highlight. I can also be used as an eyeshadow. I have never tried it as an eyeshadow but I bet it looks amazing. I have really oily skin and this blush lasts all day. The lasting power is amazing. 



What should I try next from The Balm? 

xoxo, Rosie 


9 comments :

  1. thanks dear for a nice comment ;) nice blog

    kisses Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this too and it'S great!
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really nice! Lovely review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hottt hottt hott!!!! The packaging is AMAMAMZZZZING!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour - totally agree re: packaging! has a really cool design.

    Have a beautiful day!

    Allura x
    kittenlamoda.com

    ReplyDelete