Color Club Nail Polish In Mod In Manhattan






I recently received this nail polish in June 2013 Birchbox. I am so excited every time I receive a different nail polish because I love them all. This Birchbox collection was designed for announcing Birchbox France and Birchbox Spain. Since Birchbox was having fun announcing there growing global brand they didn't stop there. 

During the month of June every subscriber received a different polish from The Color Club. The Birchbox team  took inspiration from announcing that they were now in France and Spain they decided to make the WanderLust Collection a travel theme. Each shade has it's own story. 

Mod in Manhatten is a off white shade that represents the NYC lights at night. 

Mod in Mahatten is a beautiful nail polish. I forgot how much I loved nude polishes till I decided to give this new nail polish a go.  The formula isn't amazing. The color is quit sheer on the first coat but with two coats the polish is absolute amazing. 

Pro's: 
-brush 
-love nude nails 
-perfect for spring and summer 

Con's: 
-formula 

Would I Repurchase: 
Yes, I want to try all the shades in the WanderLust Collection 


XOXO, Rosie 

4 comments :

  1. I wouldn't normally pick that color on a shelf but I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for doing this post, we love it! We've nominated you for a Liebster Award, check it out here!xx http://tropical-rain.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/the-liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nail polish is such a pretty colour - love it :)

    Following you :)

    x
    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete