Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara Review




Mascara has been one of those products that I had became very picky about. I've tried my fair share of high end and low end mascara's. My all time favorite mascara by Maybelline has to be The Falsies Mascara which made be curious about trying other Maybelline hyped about mascaras. 

The curved wand is genius. It reminds me of The Falsies mascara wand but smaller. This wand reaches every lash perfectly giving your lashes a curl. I always curl my lashes whenever I apply mascara but I tried this mascara without curling my lashes and it did a fabulous job and this mascara held there curl all day. 

Will I Repurchase: Probably not, as much as I really did love it, I love The Falsies Mascara more. I can totally see why everyone loves it mascara but I want to try a different mascara that's more effective such as the Benefit They're Real Mascara. <------Hint Hint ;) 

XOXO, Rosie  

15 comments :

  1. I recently got into Maybelline mascaras, I'm currently using their Flasies mascara, its magical isn't it. c;

    xo, Janiecy
    janiecyxo.blogspot.ca|Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use covergirl's clump crusher and really like it :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review and I love the packing of this! :)

    Also, GFC is shutting down on July 1st so I wanted to make sure that we stay connected via Bloglovin!
    I just checked to make sure that I'm connected with you on Bloglovin so I hope you would do the same ;)))

    Stay in touch!
    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com
    Tsangtastic's Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard rumors that they were getting rid of GTC but I didn't believe it, thanks for letting me know :) and I will for sure follow you on bloglovin :)

      xxx

      Delete
  4. I love this mascara, but I agree that The Falsies is way better! (: x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! love your blog btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried this mascara and i really loved it!

    jess xx
    dotofdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mascara is such a tough one, it always depends on your lashes as everyone's are different. I always struggle but have reviewed a cracker recently! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this mascara, i use it every day for my bottom lashes, its not too great for volume on the top though.

    ReplyDelete