Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Review







I have tried to use other lotions in the past such as Johnson's Baby Lotion, Jergens but none of them are thick or even come close to how moisturizing Palmers Cocoa Butter  Formula is. It took me a while to get used to smell but now I am loving the smell I even got my dad to purchase the men's version of Palmer Cocoa Butter For Men.

Cocoa Butter is infused with vitamin E. Cocoa Butter helps smooth unwanted marks and scars. Tones skin. Cocoa Butter is perfect as an everyday moisturizer and after you lay out and get some sun, its perfect as an after sun moisturizer. Palmer's Cocoa Butter is Paraben free. Palmer's is also against animal testing.

Overall, this lotion is amazing. I have been looking for a lotion like this for years and I finally found it. This lotion is not sticky, or greasy. Its fast drying. The smell lingers all day even when I workout and sweet I can still smell the lotion. I love that the scent isn't to overwhelming. I also love that this lotion is Paraben Free because paraben is a no no for me. I love that it helps blend unwanted stretch marks on my thighs. It's very inexpensive too. 

XOXO, Rosie 

2 comments :

  1. Looks lovely!! Got a giveaway going on!! Have a look!!http://framecake.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/my-first-ever-giveaway-uk-only.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff! I agree that the smell is a bit strange in the beginning but after a while, its fine.
    littlejessybee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete