Review: Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara


                    

                    

Before 


After 

Don't get me wrong I love high end mascara's but most of them don't compare to drugstore mascara's.I love drugstore mascara's. I purchased this mascara probably a year ago and loved it. Then, I purchased a new mascara and I forgot about this one. I recently was cleaning out my makeup collection and I came across this mascara. I noticed this one because it is probably the only waterproof mascara in my collection and who doesn't love a good waterproof mascara for those summer months.  

The mascara wand grabs every lash and coats theme evenly with mascara. I receive no fall out when I wear this mascara. This mascara doesn't irritate my eyes.  I only thing I noticed about this mascara is it is tricky to remove. If a waterproof mascara won't come off use an oil based eye makeup remover or you can use vaseline. 

Pros: 
-add length
-no fall out
-none irritating  
-lasts all day 

Cons: 
-takes a long time to remove 


Overall, I really like this mascara. I forgot how much I loved it till I started to use it again. I love drugstore mascara they are affordable and worth every penny. I love that this mascara actually adds length to stubborn lashes and its waterproof, perfect for summer. 

XOXO, Rosie 




5 comments :

  1. I tried this mascara before and loved it. I should go get another one, totally forgot about this mascara until now. =) nice review

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems to work very well on your lashes! I love mascara that almost looks a little natural, especially for those days I actually don't want to wear makeup, but need something to perk up my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love drugstore products too because they're cheaper as long as you'll choose the good ones. Love that mascara dear! Really opened your eyes. Pretty! :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love your lashes! :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a great mascara, looks very natural.
    Take care Rosina
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete