Review: St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash


During the summer my skin gets super dry from sitting out in the sun, I needed a body wash for sensitive skin  that is moisturizing. St. Ives is known to create products that are hypoallergenic, formulated with 100% natural ingredients, without parabens, and dermatologist tested. 

The body wash is formulated with natural ingredients which puts me at ease knowing that I am helping the environment and my body by using less chemical informed products. If you didn't read my post on Tom's deodorant (click here) you would know that I am trying to make the transition  into using organic or all natural products. 

Pros: 
-affordable
-very moisturizing 
-only need a small amount
-made with natural ingredients 
-environmental friendly 
-formulated with parabens 
-not tested on animals
-smells amazing

Cons: 
-might not work on every skin type 

XOXO, Rosie 

9 comments :

  1. I love the way this stuff smells, I've just never picked it up! I'm a B&BW soap girl, which I know isn't the best for my skin, but it's a tough addiction to stop! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, You Commented on one of my posts one time and I just wanted to say that I love your blog and to tell you I have recently made many changes and updates to my blog and I would greatly appreciate it if you'd check out the new look, follow, and maybe share about my blog! Thanks!
    http://lifeasachicgeekbykarli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to go pick this up; I really want something moisterizing :) Followed on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing I have never seen this before, thanks for sharing :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried anything from St.Ives as I thought most of their products were quite fruity - I know their face scrub is like Apricot? This sounds right up my street though and I'm going to keep an eye out for it! Lovely review! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used a St.Ives body wash a year or so ago and it was really rich, moisturizing, and smelled yummy. Because I have oily skin it I only used it during the winter when I lived up north.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love St Ives products.
    Great review.:)
    have a great week.
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to use St. Ives, I might start using it again, it's so nice

    http://themissore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete