Review: St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash


During the summer my skin gets super dry from sitting out in the sun, I needed a body wash for sensitive skin  that is moisturizing. St. Ives is known to create products that are hypoallergenic, formulated with 100% natural ingredients, without parabens, and dermatologist tested. 

The body wash is formulated with natural ingredients which puts me at ease knowing that I am helping the environment and my body by using less chemical informed products. If you didn't read my post on Tom's deodorant (click here) you would know that I am trying to make the transition  into using organic or all natural products. 

Pros: 
-affordable
-very moisturizing 
-only need a small amount
-made with natural ingredients 
-environmental friendly 
-formulated with parabens 
-not tested on animals
-smells amazing

Cons: 
-might not work on every skin type 

XOXO, Rosie