Review: Too Faced Primed & Poreless Face Primer



I never used to wear a primer and I would notice my makeup would slide off my face at the end of a seven hour school day and than I thought a primer would be a good investment. Since I do wear mineral foundation I thought it would be a good idea if use a primer and let me tell you it makes such a huge difference. The primer keep my makeup on longer without sliding and moving. 

If you have been reading my blog for awhile you would know that I am trying to go organic or all natural. This primer is vegan, paraben free, and oil free. There is a faint scent when applicated but goes away within two minutes.

You only need a small amount when applied. The primer goes on smoothly. I have oily prone skin and this primer helped my face stay matte all day. 

I purchased mine at Ulta for $30(US) 

XOXO, Rosie 

3 comments :

  1. Looks like a great purchase! I've actually never tried any Too Faced products but I always look at them whenever I go to Sephora or Ulta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already seen some of your posts and I really like your advices!

    http://svestito.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post! I love seeing products that others use and how they like them so I can branch out when I go shopping. I might have to give this a whirl! Xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete