Review: Maybelline The Rocket Mascara









I am a sucker for raved about mascara's. The rocket mascara doesn't smudge, lasted all day. This mascara also separates your lashes giving them a natural look. I love the wand on this mascara. It doesn't clump all my lashes together. It evenly separates them. I didn't find amazing results regarding volume. I think I did a great job adding length to my stubborn lashes. 

Overall, I didn't find this mascara amazing. I loved that it did separate my lashes and I didn't have any problem with clumps or smudging. I think I am going to try the waterproof one next  because I heard the waterproof one is a lot better with giving your lashes more volume and holding a curl. 

XOXO, Rosie 

4 comments :

  1. ohhhh i have a love hate relationship with maybelliine mascaras, great review i think i would def try out the waterproof version of this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review :) I might just skip this mascara, I definitely go for volume when it comes to mascaras!
    <3 Pauline, Addicted to makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice review but I'm not a fan of mascara :)
    Btw,you can check my blog and join my giveaway.THANK YOU! <3

    xoxo,
    SHERLAINE
    .never settle for less.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Maybelline Rocket Vollum'! Definitely my holy grail mascara :D

    Barakitten's Beauty Cabinet

    ReplyDelete